08/05/2019 · LAMV is being used at Facebook to detect harmful content
Our solution for matching and detecting copied videos, published in CVPR 2018, is now being used in production scale at Facebook to detect harmful content.
09/11/2019 · Interview at Smart City on Radio24
I have been interviewed by Maurizio Melis on Radio24. You can hear the podcast of the interview here.
08/09/2019 · PersonArt - an interactive demo at Gallerie Estensi
From September, 13th to 29th you can discover your doppelgänger in art with our interactive face similarity demo.
See the Gallerie Estensi website for more.
08/04/2019 · Tutorial at ICIAP 2019 - "Vision, Language and Action: from Captioning to Embodied AI"
See the abstract and program on the tutorial page.
07/16/2019 · The call for Demo and Exhibit for ICPR 2020 is onlineWe are looking for exciting demos and demonstrations by June 15th 2020. See the call.
Older news can be found in the news archive.
Complete list is available in the publications page.
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Assistant (2018)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2018)
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2017)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2017)
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2016)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2016)
- Visual Computing and Multimedia Technologies, Laboratory lecturer (2015)
- Machine Learning and Patter Recognition, Teaching assistant (2015) - three lectures on Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks [Lab notes]
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2015)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2015)