09/23/2020 · Interview with La Repubblica
I have been interviewed by Jaime D'Alessandro on Rep: Scienze, about Gpt-3 and Transformed-based language models. You can read the article here.
07/01/2020 · The first Workshop on Computational Aspects of Deep Learning at ICPR 2020
Together with NVAITC, we are organizing the first Workshop on Computational Aspects of Deep Learning (CADL), which will be hosted at ICPR 2020. See the website for more.
06/22/2020 · Call for Demo and Exhibit at ICPR 2020
ICPR invites researchers to present live demonstration of their research results and systems. Demos are intended as real, practical, and possibly interactive proofs of the presenters’ research ideas and scientific or engineering contributions. They should provide the audience the opportunity to discuss working systems, applications and prototypes based on leading edge research, and to discuss and interact in first person with the researchers presenting the demo. See the call.
02/14/2020 · Associate Editor of Pattern Recognition Letters
I have been appointed as Associate Editor at Pattern Recognition Letters.
09/11/2019 · Interview at Smart City on Radio24
I have been interviewed by Maurizio Melis on Radio24. You can hear the podcast of the interview here.
08/05/2019 · LAMV is being used at Facebook to detect harmful content
Our solution for matching and detecting copied videos, published in CVPR 2018, is now being used in production scale at Facebook to detect harmful content.
Older news can be found in the news archive.
Towards Sustainable Video Modeling: Progressive Architecture Shrinkage for Action Recognition
M. Tomei, L. Baraldi, G. Fiameni, S. Bronzin, R. Cucchiara
Tell Me What To Describe: Fully-Attentive Iterative Networks for Region-Controlled Image and Video Captioning
M. Cornia, L. Baraldi, R. Cucchiara
Complete list is available in the publications page.
Sistemi di Visione Artificiale (2020/2021)
Laurea in Ingegneria Informatica - Sede di Mantova
Lorenzo Baraldi, Davide Soresina
Neural Network Computing, AI and Machine Learning for Automotive / Learning algorithms for smart connected systems (2020/2021)
Laurea Magistrale in Ingegneria Informatica, Advanced Automotive Electronics Engineering, Electronics Engineering
Rita Cucchiara, Lorenzo Baraldi
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Assistant (2018)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2018)
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2017)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2017)
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2016)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2016)
- Visual Computing and Multimedia Technologies, Laboratory lecturer (2015)
- Machine Learning and Patter Recognition, Teaching assistant (2015) - three lectures on Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks [Lab notes]
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2015)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2015)