07/01/2020 · The first Workshop on Computational Aspects of Deep Learning at ICPR 2020
Together with NVAITC, we are organizing the first Workshop on Computational Aspects of Deep Learning (CADL), which will be hosted at ICPR 2020. See the website for more. Submissions are now open! Deadline is October 10th, 2020 [Submission website]
06/22/2020 · Call for Demo and Exhibit at ICPR 2020
ICPR invites researchers to present live demonstration of their research results and systems. Demos are intended as real, practical, and possibly interactive proofs of the presenters’ research ideas and scientific or engineering contributions. They should provide the audience the opportunity to discuss working systems, applications and prototypes based on leading edge research, and to discuss and interact in first person with the researchers presenting the demo.
We are looking for exciting demos and demonstrations by October 10th 2020. See the call.
04/13/2020 · Walking through the museum, while staying home
The Galleria Estense of Modena, in partnership with AImageLab, is organizing virtual tours that let visitors walk through the halls of the art gallery without leaving their homes. See the press releases on Gazzetta di Modena and Modena in Diretta.
02/14/2020 · Associate Editor of Pattern Recognition Letters
I have been appointed as Associate Editor at Pattern Recognition Letters.
12/18/2019 · Our Meshed-Memory Transformer ranks first on the COCO Image Captioning Leaderboard! 🏆
With a CIDEr-D of 1.321, our architecture for image captioning is first on COCO Captioning. See the leaderboard.
09/11/2019 · Interview at Smart City on Radio24
I have been interviewed by Maurizio Melis on Radio24. You can hear the podcast of the interview here.
08/05/2019 · LAMV is being used at Facebook to detect harmful content
Our solution for matching and detecting copied videos, published in CVPR 2018, is now being used in production scale at Facebook to detect harmful content.
Older news can be found in the news archive.
Complete list is available in the publications page.
Sistemi di Visione Artificiale (2020/2021)
Laurea in Ingegneria Informatica - Sede di Mantova
Lorenzo Baraldi, Davide Soresina
Neural Network Computing, AI and Machine Learning for Automotive (2020/2021)
Laurea Magistrale in Ingegneria Informatica
Rita Cucchiara, Lorenzo Baraldi
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Assistant (2018)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2018)
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2017)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2017)
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2016)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2016)
- Visual Computing and Multimedia Technologies, Laboratory lecturer (2015)
- Machine Learning and Patter Recognition, Teaching assistant (2015) - three lectures on Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks [Lab notes]
- Fundamentals of Computer Science I, Tutor (2015)
- Computer Vision, Laboratory lecturer (2015)